Bulletproof Faith E-Course
Beginning in January 2015, look for the all-new Bulletproof Faith E-course called Be Bulletproof: How to Defend Your Faith, Love Your Enemies and Finally Make Peace with the Bible.
This six-week audio course builds on my 2008 book Bulletproof Faith: A Spiritual Survival Guide for Gay and Lesbian Christians but is chock-full of new material, new spiritual exercises and a clear strategy you can use to reclaim your authenticity and fully reconcile your spirituality and sexuality.
Some of the features of the program include:
- Tools you can use immediately to begin your journey toward a bulletproof faith
- How to finally make peace with what the Bible says about homosexuality
- How to heal our own fear, shame and internalized homophobia
- How we can walk away from abusive religion and situations into the unconditional love of God shown through Jesus Christ
- Strategies and tips for dealing with people who condemn homosexuality or want to argue the Bible with you
- How to develop compassion and love for yourself as you are, and for those who continue to condemn LGBT people
- How you can learn to appreciate and be grateful for enemies instead of fearing them
- How to finally live authentically as the gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender person God created us to be
Here are some of the perks for those who sign up early for this course:
- Two audio teachings per week (Mon and Wed), along with transcripts, that include new, never before published additions, teachings and exercises
- Three live calls (recordings are made available for those who can't attend live calls) during the six-week period for teaching, Q&A and exploration of topics such as homosexuality and the Bible
- A private Facebook group for discussion
- Free three-month membership in our new Whosoever Community - a safe place where we can explore the Holy together.
- Free e-book featuring the first article on Spiritual Self-Defense that appeared in Whosoever Magazine in 1998 that inspired the development of Bulletproof Faith and an in-depth exploration of the Bible and homosexuality.
- Free audio downloads from previous workshops on Bulletproof Faith and Homosexuality and the Bible. (A $60 value!)
- Bonus audios of guided meditations and other spiritual exercises during the course.
Who is this course designed for?
- LGBT people working to reconcile their spirituality and sexuality or gender identity
- Straight allies who want to understand how to answer those who say being LGBT is sinful
- LGBT people who have already reconciled their spirituality and sexuality or gender identity and want to go deeper in their spiritual experience
- Anyone who wants to understand how to stop giving up your power to outside authority and discover the deep spirituality of your own Soul, where God lives in each of us.
If you have not had a chance to read Bulletproof Faith: A Spiritual Survival Guide for Gay and Lesbian Christians, please use this link to pick up your copy today.