Christian Break-up Lines
10. "I'm sorry, I've found someone more spiritual."
9. "I'm sorry, it's just not God's will."
8. "I feel called to the ministry very soon and very far from you as soon as possible."
7. "I'm sorry, it could never work. I'm a sanguine and you're a phlegmatic."
6. "God loves me and must have a better plan for my life."
5. "You know, I feel like I'm dating my brother."
4. "At least I got a lot out of our Bible studies together."
3. "You need someone with lower standards."
2. "I think we should just be prayer partners."
1. "I do love you, but it's just agape now."
Copyright © by the author All Rights Reserved
Make a tax-deductible donation to support our work.
Is Your Faith Bulletproof?
Endorsed by such religious leaders as Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Bishop John Shelby Spong and named one of the Best
Spiritual Books of 2008, Whosoever founder Candace Chellew-Hodge's first book Bulletproof Faith: A Spiritual Survival Guide for Gay and Lesbian Christians is making an impact in the lives of LGBT Christians.
Get Your Copy Today!
Get Whosoever News in Your Email!
Join Whosoever's regional groups and meet GLBT Christians in your area.
Subscribe to Whosoever's Podcasts
Got a Suggestion?
If you have complaint, a compliment, a story idea or just need to vent,
use our suggestion box.