"Top Ten Things That Would Be Different
If The Twelve Apostles Had Been Gay Men"
- The 'Sermon on the Mount' would be a musical
- Jesus would never wear white after Labor Day
- Priests would get married ... wait a minute ... never mind
- The Gospels would be Matthew, Mark, Luke and Bruce
- Mary's hair would be FLAWLESS
- The Temple would not have been cleansed of money changers, just
- The water at the Wedding Feast of Cana would have turned into dry
martinis with just a splash of Curacao for color
- The Triumphal Entry just SCREAMS for a drag number
- Replace the 'Beatitudes' with "Fabulous are they..."
- The Last Supper would have been a brunch.