You Might Be A Southern Baptist If...
- You think John the Baptist started the SBC.
- You think God's presence is strongest on the back three pews.
- You think "Amazing Grace" is the national anthem.
- You judge the quality of the sermon by the amount of sweat worked up by the preacher.
- Your definition of fellowship has something to do with food.
- You ever wondered when Lottie Moon and Annie Armstrong would get paid off.
- You honestly believe that the Apostle Paul spoke King James English.
- You think worship music has to be loud.
- You think Jesus actually used Welch's grape juice and saltine crackers.
- You judge the quality of a service by its length.
- You ever wake up in the middle of the night craving fried chicken and interpret that feeling as a call to preach.
- You believe that you are supposed to take a covered dish to heaven.
- You have never sung the third verse of any hymn.
| Welcome | Our
Mission | What We Believe | FAQ
| Issues | Next Issue | Devotional Journal | Prayer Requests | Reverent Responses | Resources | Seeds of Hope | Verses of Hope | Editorial | Letters To The Editor | International News | Bookstore | Reader Survey |