Ten Things You Won't Hear in Church
- Hey! It's MY turn to sit on the front pew!
- I was so enthralled, I never noticed your sermon went over time 25 minutes.
- Personally, I find witnessing much more enjoyable than golf.
- I've decided to give our church the $500.00 a month I used to send to
- I volunteer to be the permanent teacher for the Junior High Sunday School
- Forget the denominational minimum salary: let's pay our pastor so s/he
can live like we do.
- I love it when we sing hymns I've never heard before!
- Since we're all here, let's start the worship service early!
- Pastor, we'd like to send you to this Bible seminar in the Bahamas.
- Nothing inspires me and strengthens my commitment like our annual stewardship
Copyright © 2004 by the author
All Rights Reserved
| Our Mission | What
We Believe | FAQ | Issues
| Prayer Requests | TeleSeminars | Daily Devotions | Religion Dispatch Blog | Audio Whosoever | Whosoever Podcast | Resources
| Letters To The Editor | Reverent
Responses | Seeds of Hope | Reader
Survey | Bookstore
| Contact Us