Per our editorial mission, Whosoever aims to publish original essays, commentary, reviews, articles and fiction of at least 300-500 words that appeal mainly to LGBTQ+ Christians and their allies. We welcome submissions from new and emerging voices. Republication from other sources may be allowed, subject to approval by the Editor-in-Chief.
Topic areas include:
- Bible studies, scholarly papers and exegeses
- BIPOC, transgender/non-binary and youth perspectives
- Book reviews, cultural commentary/reviews, and interviews
- Poetry and short fiction
- Sermons and other inspirational messages
- Societal commentary and personal journeys
- The institutional church and how it relates to LGBTQ+ people
- Timely essays relevant to key liturgical, religious and secular dates, events and seasons.
All submissions remain property of the author; as they are entirely voluntary and unpaid, publication by Whosoever does not constitute ownership or exclusive usage of any material by Whosoever.
To inquire about making a submission, please use the contact form on the Staff/Contact page.