Per our editorial mission, Whosoever aims to publish original essays, commentary, reviews, articles and fiction of at least 300-500 words that appeals mainly to LGBTQ+ Christians and their allies. We welcome submissions from new and emerging voices. Republication from other sources may be allowed subject to approval by the Editor-in-Chief.
Topic areas include:
- BIPOC, transgender/non-binary and youth perspectives
- Book reviews, cultural commentary/reviews, and interviews
- Societal commentary and personal testimonies, including spiritual journeys
- The institutional church and how it relates to LGBTQ+ people
- Bible studies, scholarly papers and exegeses
- Sermons and other inspirational messages
- Poetry and short fiction
All submissions remain property of the author; as they are entirely voluntary and unpaid, publication by Whosoever does not constitute ownership or exclusive usage of any material by Whosoever.
To inquire about making a submission, please use the contact form on the Staff/Contact page.