Toward a deeper understanding of the truly loving God
- The first book of the Bible is Guinness’s in which Adam and Eve were created from an apple.
- Noah’s wife was Joan of Ark.
- Lot’s wife was a pillar of salt by day and a ball of fire by night.
- Samson slayed the Philistines with the axe of the apostles.
- Unleavened bread is bread made with no ingredients.
- Moses went to the top of Mt. Cyanide to get the 10 Commandments.
- The seventh commandment is, “thou shalt not admit adultery.”
- Joshua led the Hebrews in the battle of Geritol.
- Solomon had 300 wives and 700 porcupines.
- Jesus was born because Mary had an immaculate contraption.
- The people who followed Jesus were called the 12 decibels.
- The epistles were the wives of the apostles.
- One of the opossums was St. Matthew.
- Salome danced in 7 veils in front of King Harrod.
- Paul preached acrimony, which is another name for marriage.
- David fought the Finkelsteins, a race of people who lived in Biblical times.
- A Christian should have only one wife. This is called monotony.
- The Jews had trouble throughout their history with unsympathetic Genitals.