“Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the lands!
Serve the Lord with gladness!
Come into his presence with singing!
Know the Lord is God!
It is he that made us and we are his;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him, bless his name!
For the Lord is good:
his steadfast love endures forever,
and his faithfulness to all generations.
“Rejoice in the Lord always; again, I will say, Rejoice. Let all know your forebearance. The Lord is at hand. Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be known to God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18:
“Rejoice always, pray constantly, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”
What are your thanks and praises?
I’d like to give God thanks and praises for the wonderful partner that He has blessed my life with. Thank you Lord for giving me love, peace, understanding where there once was none. Thank you for sparing her life after cancer and for filling our time with so much happiness and pleasure and health.
I also want to praise God for my dear, new friend Steph in Minnesota who is being used immensely by the Lord, who is such a vessel of the spirit and who is showing me each day via testimonies over the phone and email how powerful and very much alive the spirit really is. I praise God for putting her in my path because it’s bringing me closer to Him, to trust Him and see the beauty that is in Jesus. In Jesus Name I thank you so much.
I’m thankful to God for the truth now being revealed in the world, through people of of true faith and organizations like ‘Whosoever’.
I praise God for the diversity God created in this world and for God’s unbelievable love and compassion for ALL God’s Children.
I give thanks to God for Mark, my partner of 13 years, “Whosoever” and forums like it that help to reaffirm my faith, my family and friends and the lessons I’ve learned through life’s experiences.
I praise God for His grace, love and salvation through Christ.
I give thanks to God:
- For knowing I am loved by God unconditionally as a bisexual man.
- For the love and support I have received from my Mother, my minister, and all of my loving friends in the Los Angeles Bisexual, Poly, and alternative communities.
- For wholeness, oneness, and inner peace and truly knowing and loving the person God made me to be, and for the gift of sharing that peace with others.
- For health and happiness, and emotional, spiritual, and sexual well being.
- For all the miracles of Love God has blessed me with; for receiving such a profound response to asking, seeking and knocking.
- For the answers to my prayers.
- For the opportunity to serve God by reaching out to others and offering support as others did for me.
I praise God for everything, but especially for reaching out and pulling me out of the hell of self-denial and self-hatred I forced myself to live in for so long.