- Our Verses of Hope page provides passages that prove to LGBTQ+ people — and really, to everyone — that God loves us and is with us always; these passages far outnumber the six clobber passages.
- Homosexuality and Transgenderism Bible Study By Rev. Micah Royal and Rev. Katherine Royal
- The Bible and Homosexuality By Dr. Rembert Truluck
- What the Bible Says — And Doesn’t Say — About Homosexuality By Soulforce founder Mel White
- Christianity, Social Tolerance, and Homosexuality: Gay People in Western Europe from the Beginning of the Christian Era to the Fourteenth Century By John Boswell
- What the Bible Really Says About Homosexuality By Daniel A. Helminiak
- Openly Gay, Openly Christian: How the Bible Really Is Gay Friendly By Samuel Kader
- The New Testament and Homosexuality: Contextual Background for Contemporary Debate By Robin Scroggs
- Rescuing the Bible from Fundamentalism: A Bishop Rethinks the Meaning of Scripture By John Shelby Spong
Founder of Motley Mystic and the Jubilee! Circle interfaith spiritual community In Columbia, S.C., Candace Chellew (she/her) is the author of Bulletproof Faith: A Spiritual Survival Guide for Gay and Lesbian Christians (Jossey-Bass, 2008). Founder and Editor Emeritus of Whosoever, she earned her masters of theological studies at Emory University’s Candler School of Theology, was ordained by Gentle Spirit Christian Church in December 2003, and trained as a spiritual director through the Omega Point program of the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta. She is also a musician and animal lover.